Friday, September 24, 2010

Wk 11: Final Evaluation

My experience in this classroom was interesting. I was quite scared on what to expect in this class. There were so many laws in the book to know about. But taking this class wasn’t so bad; I had a good experience on learning the different aspect of the laws and how to negotiate when it comes to a legal issue. My progress towards these objectives were stable or in between because I wasn’t sure about understanding these laws about patent. I look at the book and I glance through it, my reaction was like “WOW” this is a lot of information to know about.

I’ll be honest; I think I’m doing well in this class. I never missed a class, came on time and participate in class. I was very aware on what we were learning about, and I finish all the blogs on time. Overall, I believe I deserve an “A” in this class doing a lot of work and staying up all night to finish the homework’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment