Friday, September 10, 2010

Step 3: Reasoning of the Law -- analysis of the thinking process and logic used by your lawyer

The lawyer just stated what the law was she didn’t care too much about my interest. I feel like she did this because I told her it was for a project , so she wanted me to have the right
information so I can know how the law works in these situations. This lawyer I can tell she knew what she was talking about and knew how to answer the question to her best ability. She answer each question that I asked with the knowledge that she has learn through what she has fought in court or when she has had to give legal advice for someone that has been in the situations that I thought of. She gave me advice to help me to make decisions on my work before I did anything highly illegal or just something out of stupidity. With what she has told me I have learn a few new things that I can and cannot do. Thanks to her I know if my website name is used by another company can the sue me even though its two different website concepts. She said that she would have to look more into it but she didn’t think so, because I would be two different domains since the internet domain site won’t let you have the same exact address so it would be impossible to do. If you had the same site there would be a glitch in the internet site that you got you domain from would be the one that would be getting into a problem. She also answer If I didn’t copyright a creation of mine and someone from my team takes the idea, can I take any action against them? She said not if I don’t copyright the idea before they did. So now I know that if I have an idea that I need to make sure that I have a contract with the people in my company that they cannot take any ideas that was given within the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment