Friday, September 10, 2010

Step 1: Legal Authority: How I made contact, found this person and why they are a good choice

I made contact with my lawyer through a phone call interview. I found the lawyer through website online that had a list of different lawyer. I did research on this lawyer before I called him. I check his winning rate and record in court and secede that he was the best lawyer for me. “ determining what can be protected and why use to be trademark lawyers. Unfortunately, few businesses, nonprofits, or educational institutions can afford to call an attorney with every question ( intro, Attorney Richard Stim).” This lawyer made my choice easy, because he answer all my questions and it was a free consultation. This lawyer had show me that with businesses lawyer know what they are talking about. I’m glad that I called this lawyer because he helped me super much with the questions that I didn’t know about. I learn so much by talking to him like if I was caught hacking into some stuff what would the consequences be , he said prison time. Which I thought would be a fine and jail time. The Galliher Law Firm is a good law firm that I think I could call in the future if I ever need any one for law question.

No comments:

Post a Comment