Friday, July 30, 2010

Wk 3 Jeopardy

Jeopardy is a smart game not for the older people but it’s also for the younger peers, with the knowledge and thinking. The way we are building the game is a little different than the game show. We have similar rules but the categories are different which is describing about laws. I’m trying to figure it out on what topic that fits well with the questions which is very hard to come up with. There are so many definitions to know and to remember. I’m looking through the book and can’t seem to find the right words to put in the same categories, it’s so confusing. I’m also trying to make the questions more understandable for other people to get it. With all the information that is in the book, how am I going to get it through my head? I don’t quite understand on what they are saying. I guess the only thing I could do is read the definition and figure it out on the topics to put in. Picking a topic and the question would reveal; for example Fees must be paid to file a patent application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. This is the question that is being asked. Then you asked what the answer to the question is and that’s how to get the points. Another question is the fees required for filing a patent application, additional fees also must be paid for the patent to issue after allowance by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. So basically, is the same concept of the game but with different questions that relates to Patent Law’s?

No comments:

Post a Comment