Friday, July 16, 2010

Wk 1 About Me

As a Web Designer, I love to focus more on designing the interface of web pages and with the knowledge of HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and Flash. I want users to see my design of being a web designer. The most interest is making flash sites that interact with the people. It is the most amazing thing that they came out with. I want all users like you to enjoy the web. And of course web is always changing and evolving but I want them to have an experience on the web. I want to make the web more beautiful and simple place to bring messages and other information to other people across the world. Sketching it out on paper, getting the right colors and brainstorming on what it needs on the web. I like to bring it into reality for people to see my designs. Having a beautiful, neat or simple web page is what I think people would like to see. What I like about the web is learning how other designers come up with the design and learning how to incorporate it into my design. It helps me understand more about the users on what they like on web sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment